It is SportLink’s mission to utilize sport as a means for economic and community development by advocating communication and cooperation within the Sudbury community, facilitating events, as well as leadership and educational opportunities.
SportLink’s vision is to establish Sudbury as a premiere sporting destination for events and athletes, while developing a strong local sport community with the capacity to serve the City of Greater Sudbury.
Goals & Objectives:
- Promote sport in the City of Greater Sudbury
- Improve communication and cooperation
- Provide a unified voice for the development and utilization of facilities
- Create economic development opportunities
- Provide information on funding for sport organizations and events
- Provide opportunities for specialized training common to all sports, volunteers, and others
For more information about SportLink and their offerings, please visit their website or contact Randy Pascal.