Sport Orillia was officially formed in early 2013 and is a local not-for-profit organization.
To enhance the economic, social, and personal health of Orillia residents through sport and active living.
Sport Orillia aims to:
- Act as a connection point for Orillia’s sport community
- Work together for the common good for sport
- Facilitate events
- Provide educational opportunities for all ages
- Advocate for equitable sport opportunities
- Provide a place to share resources and news
- Recognize outstanding athletic achievement
- Provide leadership
For more information about Sport Orillia and their offerings, please visit their website or contact Carol Anne DeFeo.