The Toronto Sports Council is a non-profit organization that strives to assist and support the growth of sport. The TSC is recognized by Toronto City Council as the “Voice of Sport” in Toronto. The Toronto Sports Council promotes active involvement in sport and physical recreation and provides a network for sport organizations to share experiences and resources. They focus on participation development; participation for all.
Unite through sport and engage
- Build healthy communities and strengthen volunteerism
- Increase accessibility and celebrate Ontario’s diversity
What They Do:
- Collaboration: sport specific summits, special projects, research, partnerships
- Communication: Toronto Sports Council website (all components)
- Coordination: infrastructure planning, neutral broker, data management
For more information about the Toronto Sports Council and their offerings, please visit their website or contact Kevin Arnsdorf.