The Brantford Sports Council is a collaboration of sport organizations that work cooperatively to provide a collective voice for the ongoing education and promotion of the benefits of sport in our community.
To advocate for local sports organizations and to improve the delivery of sports in our community.
· Celebrate the sport achievements of local athletes, teams and the value of volunteers.
· Develop partnerships throughout the community that contribute to the betterment of sport
and recreation in Brantford.
· Advocate for equitable sport opportunities and facility development.
· Provide opportunities for integrated program development.
· Work towards communication and co-operation among individuals, organizations and sectors.
· Develop opportunities for networking, mentoring and leadership development in the sport
and recreation community.
· Work towards maximizing resources, while eliminating duplication.
· Continue to work with Tourism and Parks & Recreation on sports related issues.
· Undertake an ongoing review relating to municipal venues in conjunction with our members.
· Advocate for Fair Play and Sportsmanship in all sports.
For more information about the Brantford Sports Council and their offerings, please visit their website at http://brantfordsportscouncil.ca/ or contact Bill Harding firstname.lastname@example.org.